Dr. Spencer B. Heninger, D.P.M.
Podiatric Surgical Residency Salt Lake City, UT
VASLC/University of Utah Hospital 2002-2005
California College Of Podiatric Medicine San Francisco, CA
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Class of 2002
Dean’s List 1998-2002
Brigham Young University Provo, UT Major: Microbiology
1993-1994 Rexburg, ID & 1996-1998 Provo, UT
GPA: 3.7 – early acceptance to medical school
Certificates And Licensure
- Board Certified Podiatric Surgeon
- 2005, American Board of Podiatric Surgery – Qualified (Rear/forefoot)
- 2004, DEA, Podiatric Physician Utah & Idaho License, Controlled substance
- 2002, National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners (NBPME) – Part II & III
- 2000, NBPME – Part I
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association Professional Section
- Utah Podiatric Medical Association
- Scientific Board Member of Bacteria Biologics International
- Multiple abstract articles in the Compendium of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery 2001.
- “An Introductory Overview of Foot and Ankle Sonography”, Foot & Ankle Review. 2000-01 v.6-1, pg. 28-31.
- “Comparison of Two Methods of Joint Distraction for Arthrodesis of the Foot”, Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association. September/October 2006 issue.
- Patient Non-Compliance
- Grand Rounds: Herbal Remedies
- Grand Rounds: Anterior Knee Pain
- Grand Rounds: Low Back Pain
- Adhesive Capsulitis